I went to USC. I do stand up at the Comedy Store, and I study improv with the Upright Citizens Brigade. I'm an alum of USC's Second Nature Improv. I've been published in The Trojan Horse and The Bearly Published.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Video Made Countdown (kinda)!

Right after Bush got two shoes thrown at him in Iraq, I made a video splicing the Shoe-Throwing with a clip from Austin Powers.

Here's the original I made:

Then Keith did a round-up of the internet's response to the Iraqi reporter playing one-on-one dodgeball with W.   He mentions the Austin Powers splice up first.   

FULL DISCLOSURE:  There are over a hundred videos cutting the Shoes incident with Austin Powers, so I share Countdown credit and glory with my fellow "Web Elves."

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home